Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Dance United Yorkshire's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Dance United Yorkshire’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kala Sangam Arts Centre, St Peter’s House, 1 Forster Square, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 4TY. Dance United Yorkshire is a registered charity (number 1181600). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. All materials within the website are the property of Dance United Yorkshire.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Dance United Yorkshire will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of this website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the website, for any information or products obtained through the website or for any material posted to the website by users of the website.
3. Dance United Yorkshire’s website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
4. Neither we nor and third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of Dance United Yorkshire’s website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in Dance United Yorkshire’s opinion, harms its business or in any way offends other users or persons. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. You are also not permitted to alter Dance United Yorkshire's website in any way or post onto or transmit to Dance United Yorkshire’s website, any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
7. Dance United reserves the right to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted via or posted on Dance United Yorkshire’s website and which, in Dance United Yorkshire's opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions. Dance United Yorkshire shall not in any way be liable for such actions.
8. Dance United Yorkshire may record, preserve, trace and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via Dance United Yorkshire’s website, where required by law or where Dance United Yorkshire is acting in good faith. Dance United Yorkshire's website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Dance United Yorkshire. The operation of such websites is outside Dance United Yorkshire’s control and you proceed at your own risk. Dance United does not endorse or sponsor and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.